Saturday, September 8, 2012

#188- 52 WOCC2- Royal Blue

This one had me stumped for a brief moment...then I remembered what a GREAT week the DALLAS COWBOYS had.  Winning 24-17 over the Giants.  YAY!!!  So I am paying tribute to my favorite team by wearing the famous Dallas  Cowboys Cheerleader uniform.  After all, there is a pretty shade of blue involved.  So please...Enjoy!!!


I love this outfit...America's Team is gonna have a good year!!!


I know I am gonna get heckled about my love for my team...but I don't care.  They are my team and have been for a very long time.  GOOOO COWBOYS!!!!

So until next time...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Cassiopea- Glam Affair
Hair- Figure- [e]
Outfit- Dallas Cheerleader- Dirty Princess

Please Remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

6 comments:

  1. LOL I won't heckle I know nothing about the team (although they are American football right? The wussy Rugby game LOL!) You look great, make a great cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol..i did a post about American football,some time ago, but have no idea about it because i live in Holland.. see my post:http://theslfashionista.blogspot.nl/2012/09/american-football.html
    i fear i am going to be hecked by you now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well ... I bet there aren't many royals in those football teams ...
    but there sure is enough royalty in your blue ...
    sexy out fit ... YaY ... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, cute! I use to love the Cowboys back in the 90s but then I stopped liking football. You are adorable though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thinking! Just make sure you don't distract the players, dressed like that ;)

    ReplyDelete