Sunday, September 16, 2012

#189- 52 WOCC2- Papaya Whip

Hmmm papaya whip sounds more like a dessert then a color, but I tried to think what direction I wanted this post to go.  I am not sure I captured what I wanted...but the outfit is too cute for words!!  So please read and Enjoy!!!


Here I am with Star and I am telling her how wonderful she is and I just know she understands and is telling me what an adorable outfit I am wearing.  Ok, maybe one too many pain pills!!!


Love Love the close up!!! Nothing more needs to be said about it.


Chillin on the hay with Star...she wasn't too hungry, so I just decided to lay around.

So until next time...when I bring you...Hunter Green...wow Luna, now your speaking my language.

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Cassiopea- Glam Affair
Hair- Mile High Pony- ploom
Dress- Noranda Chevron Kaftan Peach- KAMOURASKA
Boots- Megas Boots white- TEN"10

Please Remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

1 comment: