Sunday, September 2, 2012

#187- 52 WOCC2- Hot Cinnamon

Oh Goodness, I did not like this week's color. I am a lover of all earth tones, but this one had me.  Anyway, I got a pretty good pic and I was directed by a friend to try out picmonkey.com to edit it.  So I figured, what did I have to lose.  Hope you all like the outcome.  Enjoy!!!!


Ok, so this is my picture of hot cinnamon.  I think it worked out nicely, might have to use that website more often.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Anyway...until next time when I bring you Royal Blue...have a great week!!!

Madi is wearing...


Skin- Cassiopea- Glam Affair
Hair- Susan- EMO-tions
Dress- HalloweenHunt Dress- paperdoll
Shoes- Freay Flats- Pumpkin- PM

Please Remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all
Madi <3

1 comment:

  1. yes i like the outcome..i think i go try that monkey )))thanks for the tip

    ReplyDelete