Monday, July 16, 2012

#180- 52 WOCC2- Persian Rose

Persian Rose, not a color I normally like to wear, yes, because it is a pinky color.  I am not so much disliking this color anymore as it is just not my thing...but being as this is a color challenge...I have chosen to do my best and embrace Persian Rose...Enjoy!!!


I will dedicate this blog to my rl daughter...she is a music lover and loves to play her violin...it is such a beautiful sound.


But here is my lovely Persian Rose....I wanted to show much love to the color and my daughter.  Please note...if I am not making a lot of sense in this post...I warn you, I have suffered from a migraine the last two days and only just about an hour ago it lifted enough for me to sit here at this desk.

So until next time....

Madi is wearing...

Hair- Amanda- Sangria- CaTwA
Dress- retro love- alterego
Shoes- Update Group Welcome Gift- G- Field

Please Remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress and music-themed scene, say hi to your daughter!
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty look, YAY for your post for your daughter... glad to hear you are over your migraine!

    ReplyDelete