Wednesday, July 25, 2012

#181- 52 WOCC2- Aqua Island

I did it!!!  I was worried about finding the right outfit for this week.  See there is a reason I wanted to include a pinky color to this post was because the lovely Eliza Quixote sent me the prettiest jewelry set.  I wanted so badly to fit it in with this weeks color post.  So YAY me!!!  Anyway, here is my Aqua Island...please enjoy!!!


These aren't the best pics this week...but I was more worried about the right outfit for both the color and the jewelry.  I love this light post for taking pics by the way...it is pretty neat.


Here is the close up of the necklace and the earrings for the lovely jewelry set that was given to me by Eliza.  Thank you so much Eliza...I love it!!!

I know, this is a rather short post this week...but my arm is hurting again, so I need to take it easy on the keyboard.  I think I need a voice typing system...that would be so much easier.

So until next time...

Madi is wearing...

Hair- Bethany- Tameless
Outfit- Off Shoulder Dress- Ocean/Cerise- DCNY
Shoes- Shark II- One Voice Edition- White
Jewelry- Rhea- Vox Satellite Jewelry Set

Please Remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all
Madi <3

1 comment:

  1. Yay Madi you made it! Very cute and the post is cool!
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete