Monday, July 16, 2012

#179- 52 WOCC2- Astronaut Blue

I am a bit behind, but never fear...Madi is here!!!  I took a bit of an unusual approach to this particular color, well, you will see..Enjoy!!!


Here I am in my athletic suit...trying to get rich quick!!!  But no such luck..I will have to make my Lindens the old fashioned way....yep...that's right, buy them!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!


You betcha...I am getting a bit flexible in my old age.  I am looking pretty darn cute though...if I do say so myself.  Anyway, I don't like being behind on my posting, but to be honest, I have not felt inspired lately.  I think it has a lot to do with my possible upcoming surgery...*crosses fingers it won't happen*

Anyway...until next time...

Madi is wearing...

Hair- Vivianna- Sangria- CaTwA
Outfit- Sport Baby Outfit- Stumble Blue- A&M
Sneakers- Superstars- White/Black- Soreal

Please Remember...Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

2 comments: