Tuesday, July 3, 2012

#178- 52 WOCC2- Cadmium Red

I have not been around a lot lately, sad to say, but I knew I wanted to do this color.  I like reds, but most times I do not wear them due to being a redhead.  But with this one being for week 27 and around the 4th of July, I can get away with wearing the American Flag.  So please enjoy!!!


I love wearing my country flag all over...it is fun in ways I cannot describe.  Oh, and I love this lamppost from Lisp....it is chock full of wonderful poses.


I love this hair from Exile...I have wanted to show it off for some time now...just needed the right outfit.

Anyway, Until later....

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Grace- Hush
Hair- Miu- Exile- Rouge
Outfit- 4th of July- Heritage '91
Shoes- Mesh American Flag T-Strap Sandals

Please Remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL....and for me...I will Celebrate my Independence on Wednesday!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3   Happy 4th of July to all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your Independence and you look awesome!!! This red totally suits you Madi lol you really rock that flag hon!!

    ReplyDelete