Monday, June 25, 2012

#177- 52 WOCC2- Rust

Rust is definitely a fall color and I like fall colors, because FALL is my FAVORITE season.  I don't know why...probably because I am and earth sign...*shrugs* I don't know, maybe it is the fact that I love the cool autumn nights after the hot hot summer.  You know the ones, those nights that you get to slip into a pair of jeans and a hoodie for the first time after the hot hot summer.  I love those nights...sitting out on my front porch and cuddling with the hubby.  The best of times....so anyway...here is my Rust...Enjoy!!!


Sitting on the railing of a bridge...no I am not going to jump...I have too much to live for in both worlds.  I just loved this pose...so this is what I chose to do.

And here is the close up....


I love this hair from Magika...I wear this hair a lot, and I have it in a bunch of different funky colors...I am sure you will be able to see those someday!!

So until next time...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Grace- Hush Skins
Hair- Aina- Magika
Outfit- Autumn-  Rust- P3
Boots- Dune Boots- Red- Maitreya

Please Remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all
Madi <3

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute picture hon, you look adorable in your rusty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute Madi! I love those boots on you :)

    ReplyDelete