Saturday, June 16, 2012

#176- 52 WOCC2- UnMellow Yellow

For me, yellow is a pretty serene color.  So this week, I chose a pretty mellow looking outfit...even though it is supposed to be unmellow.  Oh and stick around and check out some new things I am talking about today....Enjoy!!!


In this picture, I am wearing this oh so adorable mesh dress.  If you don't know me by now, then I will tell you...I LOVE BUTTERFLIES!!!!!  Ok, with that being said...let me tell you a couple of things about this picture.  First, the other day, a good friend of mine, Misha Flanagan, owner of Neiva Kumasi, who has a bunch of time on her hands (just kidding Misha hehe) messaged me and said "MADI!!! You didn't tell me that you were a blogger" (paraphrased).  I said "Why yes I am".  So anyway, long story short, she said to me, let me send you some things so you can work them into your blog posts.  I was like OMG OMG!!!  So she sends me a bunch of awesome things....some poses, some jewelry and some outfits.  I will get to them all eventually....I promise!!  But anyway, in this picture you can see the pose I chose for this post, it is called Figure Me Out 1.  There are 7 poses in the pack and they are all wonderful.  Plus, the earrings and bracelet are also made by Misha Flanagan for NKJewels which you can get here at Neiva Kumasi.


Here is a close up of me and the very pretty earrings.  The earrings come in 5 other colors, so please go on over to Neiva Kumasi and check them out.  Thanks again Misha!!!!


This last picture I have to do a bit of explaining.  My RL daughter has been talking about Zombie Apocalypse and so when I used this lighting, I felt like I was amid the strife of the Zombie Apocalypse...lol.  I mean look at my eyes...they seem to be glowing!!!  I promise not to attack anyone and eat their brains...I have too much work to do for all of that...LOL!!!

Anyway...hope you all enjoyed this...so until next time...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Grace- Hush Skins
Hair- Whimsical- Magika
Dress- Butterfly in Yellow- Blueberry Seaside- Mesh
Shoes- Minnie- Yellow
Earrings- Amarie Earrings in Pink- NKJewels
Bracelet- Amarie Bracelet in Pink- NKJewels
Pose- Figure Me Out 1- [NKP]

Please Remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

2 comments:

  1. So cute Madi, I love the jewellery too!!! Simply GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehee Madi you and butterflies! Very cute - and say hi to Misha for me! I didn't know she made poses too!
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete