Monday, June 11, 2012

#175- 52 WOCC2- Raspberry Glace

I have been trying to figure out what shade and what outfit I have wanted to use for this color all week.  Been a tough choice, there are so many wonderful things to choose from in this particular color.  But for me, in the end, it came down to a lovely Lolita Dress.  Who doesn't love a cute corset and fluffy skirt???  So anyway, without further ado, here is Raspberry Glace...Enjoy!!!


Here is my choice of outfit in it's glory.  Isn't it cute???  Anyway, had to choose the Rose Theater as a backdrop.  Here I am waiting for someone to come along and sweep me off my feet....


I think I started to pray here...not sure.  Sings "Someday my Prince will come...."


Hmmm maybe he was turned off by the butterfly on my nose....oh well...he wasn't worth my time anyway...hehe!!!

So anyway, hope you liked my Raspberry Glace....until next time...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Grace- Fire- Caramel
Hair- Sophia- Tameless
Outfit- Crush- Chocolate Raspberry- Wishbox

Please remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL...Mine continues to get better and better....hope yours is too!!!!

Hugs to all
Madi <3

2 comments:

  1. So cute Madi and if he was turned off by the butterfly on your nose he wasn't worth it hehe... I think he'd have a fit at the one on my nose lol its a bit bigger hehe!!! You look so cute! His loss lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely Madi! The butterfly tats give just enough of an edge to your pic so that it's sexy and sweet :)

    ReplyDelete