Sunday, June 3, 2012

#174- 52 WOCC2- Pistachio

This week was spent looking and looking some more for this interesting color green called pistachio.  I searched high and low and still didn't really find anything that jumped out and said..."Madi, wear me!!!"  So today...I decided to give the MP one last chance to show me something that would catch my eye.  I think I found it...I have been in a funky mood all week...a good funky.  So I had to show you all my funky side...so here it is...Enjoy!!!


Ok, so here I am in my favorite place...Image Essentials (again) taking another picture with my light orbs lol.  But this came out so good that I was like...Yes, this sticks out to me.


Then here you have the close-up of my hair....it is so funky and cute...I had to wear it.  I am not so concerned about anyone seeing my eyes, because I only have eyes for one person...right Mr. Montagne???

So anyway, next week there may be a special guest appearance by Mr. Montagne...but we will see.  So until then, when I bring you Raspberry Glace...

Madi is wearing...


Skin- Grace- Fire- Caramel- Hush Skins
Hair- Sandara- Magika
Hoodie- Nautico- Flufee- MESH- DL
Shoes- IBIZA- Pistachio- FP

Please Remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!  Madi shouts " Hold on Mr. Montagne, I will be right there, just finishing up the blog post this week!!!"

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

6 comments:

  1. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it .. so super cute with those lights and so colourful

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE MADI, that first picture is adorable! I love the bright colours together like that and the lighting gives it a sense of intimacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute ! The font contributes well to the atmosphere of fun !

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing explosion of color Love it

    ReplyDelete