Sunday, May 27, 2012

#173- 52 WOCC2- Cobalt

The beginning of last week started off a bit rough, but at this moment, I am the HAPPIEST I have ever been in SL.  I have been looking forward to Cobalt all week.  Any dark blue is okay in my book!!  I have to admit, by the end of the week, I was not really interested in shopping...hmmm is that even possible????  I know, hard to believe.  But, in my defense, I was happily distracted with one Mr. Montagne.  I will have to share a couples version of an upcoming color and include him in it.  Anyway, I am getting off track...which has happened a lot this week....so here is Cobalt...Enjoy!!!


I have chosen this wonderful bandage bodysuit for Cobalt this week...'cuz well, it is sexy and Mr. Montagne likes sexy!!!

But wait...the best is yet to come......wait for it...wait for it.....


Okay, here is what I have been on the edge of my seat waiting to tell you all. I got new eyes, well they were a gift really...Thank you Baby!!!  They are THE most fantastic eyes I have ever seen in SL.  The pupils dilate and contract automatically and if that wasn't enough....they are totally customizable!!!!  From color to how the veins look, to the sclera and everything else.  Look below for information on where to get them.

So, anyway, I have Mr. Montagne waiting ever so patiently for me to finish this post...so until next time....

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Grace- Fire- Caramel- Hush Skins
Hair- Peyton- Sangria- Truth
Bodysuit- bandage suit- Cobalt- ISON
Shoes- Serenity- Ocean- P10
Eyes- FATEeyes

Remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL....I have found my Happily Ever After!!!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

6 comments:

  1. YAY for your happily ever after Madi! You look great and those eyes look COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Ison body suits are sooo cute/sexy/versatile. Nice contrast against your red hair. You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds to me like Madi won't be wearing much more than her pretty eyes soon...
    I saw that body suit too and it's so cute! Yay for happy :)
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Madi! You look sexy in that body suit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the FATEeyes too and I agree, they're pretty amazing!
    You look very sexy this week. Really, how can Mr. Montagne possible resist ;)

    ReplyDelete