Tuesday, May 22, 2012

#172- Skin Addiction Showcase- Hush Skins

I have been a huge fan of Hush DarkRose for a long time now.  It all started a while back when she released her first few skins.  I went over to be curious and fell in love.  For the first time in SL, I found a shape that I really didn't have to tweak.  I did do my few tweaks that are specific for me, you know, like changing my butt size and breast size, but other than that, I was very content.  Oh and the skin that went with it...well that was the prettiest I have seen in a long time.  So thank you Hush!!!!  So now onto what brings me here today....The Skin Addiction Showcase (May 25- June 10).  Hush Skins will have not 1 but 2 beautiful skins there.  The First I would love to show you is Christine in Bronze.  I am about to show you what this skin looks like with the lovely shape that Hush made for it as well as, the shape that I wear...which is a tweaked version of her original Bridgette shape.  So without further ado....I present Christine...Enjoy!!!


As you can see, there isn't much difference in the face, both shapes show off the skin beautifully.  My shape is a bit taller (because I like being tall, since I am shorter in RL).  Both shapes show off all the beauty that Christine has to offer and more.


Here is the face shot of Christine with the Christine shape.  She is stunning in every way and this shape really compliments the skin.


Here is my own shape with the Christine skin.  Equally as beautiful. This just further illustrates that you do not need to use the designers shape (unless you are going for an exact replica) to look beautiful in the skin.  I personally love the uniqueness of my shape with the skin.  It allows me to be the same, yet different.

Ok, So now we have seen Christine...wait until you see Daisy.  She is very beautiful as well.  Daisy in Blue will also be at the Skin Addiction Showcase (May 255-June 10).  Please...Enjoy!!


Ok, so now you can see Daisy skin with the Daisy shape on the left and of course the Madison shape with the Daisy skin on the right.  Again, both very beautiful and unique.  Let me show you the face shots....they are extraordinary!!


Here is the lovely Daisy face shot.  She is definitely a sight to behold.  I have to admit, I may just go around in the shape every now and then, just because I think she is very beautiful!!


The Madison shape face shot.

So please, get on over to the Skin Addiction Showcase (May25-June10) to take a look at these two beauties.  Remember...you are looking for Hush Skins and these two lovely ladies....Christine in Bronze and Daisy in Blue.

Incidentally, I am wearing the Caramel color skin...but there are five other tones to choose from.  They are sugar, vanilla, cream, honey, cocoa and of course caramel.  They are all beautiful..so go on...check them out. Pick up the demos and try them on, you will not be disappointed.

So until next time..

Please remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

1 comment: