Sunday, May 20, 2012

#171- 52 WOCC2- Lemon Chiffon

Yellow in any shade is not really my favorite color, but as this is a color challenge, you need to take the good with the bad.  So for this week, I have procrastinated and now I am finally getting to this post.  I have to say, I think I might like this next week's color...Cobalt.   Anyway, here is Lemon Chiffon...Enjoy!!


I found the outfit I wanted to wear, but had trouble finding a good place to take some nice pictures.  So in the sunshine it is!!!


I am still taking the new skin from Hush for a ride...Grace in all her caramel glory...isn't she beautiful??!!!  I think so and well done Hush DarkRose.

So until I bring you Cobalt...have a nice week...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Grace- Hush Skins
Hair- Andrea- Sangria- Truth
Dress- Aloha Halter Dress- Lemon- H.E.D.
Shoes- Slingback- Pearl- N-core

Please remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL....I sure am...and off I go!!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

1 comment:

  1. Yellow might not be your favourite colour but this dress is hot hot hot on you Madi, you look ready to go to a summer party in the garden... You'd definitely stop traffic walking down the street like this!!!

    ReplyDelete