Sunday, May 13, 2012

#170- 52WOCC2- Deep Pink

Pink is not my color...but it isn't as hard as it used to be.  In this post, I am wearing a lingerie set that takes me back a few years.  I bought it a long time ago and it is still pretty, it is nice to know some things still look good after all these years.  There are also a few other new things in this post that I will address when I show you the pictures.  So for now, here is my take on Deep Pink...Enjoy!!!


Here is the lingerie set that I am talking about, it is called Jezzabella and it is from a place called Shai Boudoir.  Now for those veterans, Shai Boudoir, for a short time was like the Blacklace.  Anyway, there was my moment of nostalgia.  Ok, moving on...hehe!!


So, here is my close up and as some may notice, I am wearing a new skin, courtesy of Hush Darkrose of Hush Skins.  It is called Grace and this is the Fire makeup and it is the Caramel skin tone.  She is so beautiful.  Thank you Hush!!!
Also, this week, I have really crossed over to the dark side and I am now wearing mesh eyelashes and eyes.  The eyelashes are from Gaeline Creations and they are the Mysteria lashes.  This is the best hud to edit eyelashes I have ever encountered.  Check them out...they are worth every penny!!
Now, onto my lovely green eyes...I love green eyes and I have always had green eyes.  I don't think I would ever stray, anyway, they are mesh also and from Izzie's.  They are such a great shade of green called Forest and they look so life like.

Anyway, this is my Deep Pink...hope you all liked it..I had fun this week, especially doing the new MESH items.  So until next time...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Grace- Hush Skins
Hair- Bonnie- Sangria- Truth
Lingerie- Jezebella Lingerie Set- Shai Boudoir (Vintage)
MESH Eyelashes- Mysteria- *GA*
Natural MESH Eyes Forest- Izzie's

Please remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL.  I am...and in fact, I am off to a Birthday party tonight...yay!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

4 comments:

  1. Oooh La La Madi, smokin hot in your pink lingerie on that couch hehe... someone is a very lucky boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quality never goes out of fashion. A very sexy choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. was that the Casa Del Shai lingerie? I remember that she had nice stuff...
    sexy!
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete