Saturday, May 5, 2012

#169- 52 WOCC2- Pueblo

I have to admit, this week was a bit hard for me.  I have a lot of browns in my inventory, but nothing really that went well with this color swatch.  So here is what I did, I took a bit from here and a bit from there and pieced this together, there are different shades in here, but this is my interpretation...so I hope you Enjoy!!!


In honor of Cinco De Mayo, I am wearing a sombrero and drinking a late night cocktail!!!  So, with cocktail in hand and thought in head....I went searching for a siesta pose...because all good Mexicans love a siesta!!!  Well looky looky here...what did I find....


Yes, I found my siesta pose!!!  I think I scared my beloved...when I told him I would be wearing the boots and the hat only....I might for another picture...but I had to include my lingerie that I found at GSpot!!

So for now, I will drink my cocktail, finish this post and find something fun to do....shopping perhaps, who knows, I will find something.

Anyway, until next time....
Madi is wearing...

Skin- Lily- Captivate- Caramel
Hair- Bonnie- Tameless
Lingerie- Got Fur- redbrown- GSpot
Boots- Secret Boots- Umber- [e]
Hannah's Sombrero

Please Stop and Smell the Roses and Remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

3 comments:

  1. oh this is super Madi.. love the pictures "very Pueblo"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did great.. I love the hat and the Siesta theme!
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Ladylike there Madi hehe *hugs* love the sombrero though

    ReplyDelete