Saturday, April 28, 2012

#168 52 WOCC2- Thistle

Thistle was pretty easy for me as I love all shades of purple.  I don't have a lot to say about it, but thanks to a very dear person in my life for letting me use his home as a studio today.  Thank you <3 and I hope you all Enjoy thistle!!!


Oh I love this pose...I felt very pixie like in this color and on this open expanse of land.  The waterfall moved me and so I had to get a shot near it.


Ok, see anything new??  Why yes, you are all right, I am wearing the new skin from Hush Skins.  It is called Lily and this is the Captivate makeups in the Caramel skin tone.  Isn't it just lovely???  I am in love with this skin so thank you Hush DarkRose.

So, until next time....

Madi is wearing..

Skin- Lily- Captivate- Caramel- Hush Skins
Hair- Bonnie- Tameless
Dress- Zazie Dress in Thistle- Mimikri
Shoes- Heels Denim- P10

Please remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!  I am having a blast!!!

Hugs to all
Madi <3

2 comments:

  1. Wow you got a tan! I was waiting for your post.. very pretty and matches your background lol!
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great contrast with red hair -- so clever!

    Jasmine Ballinger

    ReplyDelete