Sunday, April 22, 2012

#167- 52 WOCC2- Shuttle Gray

Shuttle Gray, not sure what type of gray that is...and is it grey or gray???  Who knows...and personally, I don't really care...you say tomato and I say tomatoe lol.  Anyway, I didn't find this color too terribly hard, but it was somewhat of a challenge...hence the name...hahaha.  So here is my Shuttle Grey (gray) whichever you prefer...Enjoy!!!


Ok, so here is a pic in the ball pit...there is grey here too.  LOL...where is Madi?? I am so sorry, you all are gonna get the weirdest part of me, I am writing this at nearly 2am, so enjoy the Madi 2am humor.


All ready for the close up shot!!!


Ummm excuse me please...can I get a light...sorry...wow...time for Madi to head to be I think LOL!!!

So until next time...when I bring you Thistle....hmmm should be interesting.

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Emily- Flirt- Hush Skins
Hair- Cat- rouge- Tameless
Outfit- CordKnit Outfit Grey- SAKIDE
Shoes- Halloween Black Widow Heels- P10
Cuffs- Kabuki Bracelet and nails- Mandala
Necklace- Deep Secret- LaRosa
Earrings- G Hoop Earrings- BOOM

Enjoy Life and Love in SL....Welcome back to a dear friend of mine...I have missed you so much!!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

8 comments:

  1. Aw fun and different from your usual nature shots! Love the last pic :P
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shots are smexy Madi... Different from normal and a little bit harder in style but I have to say they are great photos! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just looove teh jeans (running to the shop now )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, those are some sexy jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your poses, and the outfit is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol. I love the poses and the post even if it is sleep deprived humor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures and so fun! Those butterflies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete