Tuesday, April 17, 2012

#166- Crickets

As most of you know at this point, I am always on the lookout for sexy MESH clothing.  I found THE sexiest MESH dress recently at Crickets.  I love this dress...I think it will be my "go to" dress to throw on when I don't know what to wear.  It is so wonderful that it even comes with some matching MESH ballet flats.  So here are some pictures that I took wearing said MESH dress...Enjoy!!!


I just love this dress so much...oh, I almost forgot to tell you...there is a second dress (not photographed) in the pack.  It is a black and yellow striped knit dress and it is very nice also.


Wasn't sure if I liked the pictures by the wishing well...so I went the other direction completely and went to the jail cell...hahahaha.  Much more appropriate for me I think...lol!!!

So anyway, that is my new favorite dress...it takes everything I am not to always put it on...hahahaha!!!

Until next time...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Emily- Flirt- Hush Skins
Hair- Bonnie- Sangria- Truth
Dress and shoes- Lacey- Crickets- MESH

Enjoy Life and Love in SL...I am having a BLAST right now in my new favorite dress!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment