Sunday, April 15, 2012

#165- 52 WOCC2- Bright Turquoise

I love just bumping into people I recognize from the challenge in world.  This week, I had the pleasure of meeting Eliza!!!  I was randomly tping around with some friends and at a skin store, found Eliza.  Eliza, was wonderful to have met you in world and you looked absolutely adorable in your horns and hooves.

Now, onto Bright Turquoise.  I love this color.  It is bright and fun and was pretty easy for me to do.  So with that being said....here is my Bright Turquoise....Enjoy!!!


I found a nice meadow to stand in (you all know how I am in love with all things nature!!) and took some pictures.


I wanted to let you all know...I found a wonderful new skin from my "go-to" skin designer.  Hush DarkRose of Hush Skins sent me some wonderful new skins of hers, she sent me Emily (which I am wearing) and Fay, which I will show you soon.  *Incidentally, that is where I met Eliza!!!*


Loved doing this color and had a great time doing it.  Might have some trouble with Shuttle Gray, but I am sure I will have fun searching for things to wear with it....let's hope I run into more people from the challenge!!!  So until next time...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Emily-Flirt-Caramel
Hair- Andrea- sangria- Truth
Blouse- Holter Neck Top- Turquoise- Connors
Jeans- Jeans- jewelled- charcoal- Zaara
Shoes- Serenity- Ocean- P10

Please remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!  Mine is more bright and shiny these days....keep the sunshine coming...no more gloomy skies for me!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

3 comments:

  1. It's such a spring-like colour -- love the backdrop to your pictures this week.

    Jasmine Balllinger
    Usually Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last one of you Madi, you sitting in the field looking pensive and pretty!! Perfect

    ReplyDelete