Saturday, April 7, 2012

#164- 52 WOCC2- SeaShell Peach

Seashell Peach, well, I have to say this wasn't the easiest of weeks to do, but it sure wasn't the hardest either.  I am always in search of nice mesh clothing.  I was happy to find this beautiful dress.  I hope you all enjoy it as much as I had doing it.  Enjoy!!!


I know this is a bit darker than the color swatch, but I couldn't resist this dress!!!


This is the back view of the dress...quite obvious lol.  I just adore the way mesh fits like a glove and just looks so amazing.



We will pretend in this picture that I am winking...instead of looking like I am giving you the stink eye...lol!!! So until next time...

Madi is wearing...
Skin- Ava- Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Nicole- Rouge- Wasabi Pills
Dress- Lucille Pleated Silk Gown PEACH- ::BB::

I wish you all a great week and I cannot wait until I know what the next color is, so for now I will ask that you all Enjoy Life and Love in SL.  Mine has been great lately!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

9 comments:

  1. oh woooooow gorgeous gown..you look fabulous in it Madi

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a glam look Madi, you are ready for the red carpet in that outfit it seems!!! Looks stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gown so elegant
    Happy peachy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is fantastic, love the colour and you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw lovely dress on you! And nice portrait even though you look "mad" to see me LOL
    Happy Easter!
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely- posts like this make me consider mesh stuff again. Soft, delicate, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! You look very elegant.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was definitely a lolcat stinky eye! ;-)

    Lovely dress and I think it fits the colour perfectly.

    Jasmine Ballinger

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look gorgeous in that dress, love how it compliments your red hair and skintone :)

    ReplyDelete