Monday, April 2, 2012

#163- 52WOCC2- Royal Purple

I was having some trouble finding something in Royal Purple this week.  I am not sure why, I love purple but I was looking for something pretty in mesh to wear.  So, I found a cute tube dress at BOOM that caught my eye.  So here is my Royal Purple....enjoy!!!


I have fallen in love with mesh.  I can't help it...I am drawn to it...as I am sure others are as well.


Here is a close up so you can see I am wearing mesh hair too!!!  The only thing I have been having some trouble finding...and I think it is all about personal preference is mesh shoes.  Most people I know in sl know that I am infatuated with shoes and boots.  But I only have 1 pair of mesh boots.  I have been thinking about buying the mesh pumps at Hucci though....we will see!!


So, hope you enjoyed my Royal Purple....it was fun to do...can't wait to see what happens when I try to do Seashell Peach, that should be interesting.  Anyway...until next time...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Ava- Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Sybille2- Rouge- Wasabi Pills- Mesh
Dress- Hye Tube Dress- Royal Purple- BOOM- Mesh
Shoes- SHARK- Galaxy- N-core

Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

7 comments:

  1. So pretty Madi, you look gorgeous as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, I read your post and realised I had forgotten to look for seashell peach clothes! Great look this week.

    Jasmine Ballinger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress (obviously ;)) And I love your personal take on it. Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you realy look so fabulous in this dress Madi. I already made a comment on your blog but i think i did something wrong.. thanks for your oscar vote :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot live without mesh anymore!! This dress is so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful dress and I love the hair/skin combination, too!

    ReplyDelete