Saturday, March 24, 2012

#162- 52 WOCC2- Tea Green

I have been thinking about this post all week.  I love all shades of green.  I prefer darker colors, but this was a bit of a change of pace...and I loved it!!!  This week turned out to be very good in some ways...I finally feel free!!  Not sure what the turning point was...but it has been the best feeling ever!!!  So, here goes...I am gonna close my eyes and lean back...you will understand once you look at the first picture!!  Enjoy!!


This is the most wonderful feeling to just close your eyes and lean back and enjoy the breeze against your skin.  Swinging back and forth, losing yourself in the moment.  I think I might just spend a part of each day on this tire swing...just to remember that feeling.


On the porch, thinking about the tire swing...LOL!!! Just kidding, I am just enjoying the wonderful weather we have been having.


Sitting on the porch railing and enjoying the day...and loving this pretty pretty tea green.  Thank you Luna...this was such a wonderful color.  I am anxious to know about the upcoming color....*bites nails*

So until next time...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Ava-Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Tammy- Sangria- Truth
Outfit- Isabel Green- VF
Boots- Short Belt Boots- Emma-White-G-Field
Belt- Babsy belt white v2- :)(:

So please remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL...and if you can...find a tire swing and sit down and close your eyes...I promise you...you will not regret it!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

6 comments:

  1. great idea to take everyday a lean back moment :)
    lovely top !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics Madi, that first one makes me wanna go WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! LOL, you look hot in ya lacy lil shirt too hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sexy and carefree. Love it Madi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love the spring mood! The swinging pic makes me all happy! And agree with above: Sexy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone's already said sexy, but I agree!

    Jasmine B

    ReplyDelete