Saturday, March 17, 2012

#161- 52 WOCC2- St. Patrick's Blue

To be honest, I was thinking this week was going to be something green again....but Luna switched it up on us.  St. Patrick's Blue...I did some research and well, I was going to go a different route with this post, but I decided to stay true to me and do something Madi!!!  As happy as I have been lately, some things in rl have made me a bit blue...so this color fits me this week.  So, if I seem a bit melancholy, know that I am happy about most things, but other things are out of my control at this point.  But enough blah...let's see the St. Patrick's Blue!!! Enjoy!!!


Sitting on the moon is where I would love to be, contemplating everything.


Of course, couldn't forget the close up to show the lovely jewels I am wearing....thanks to the person who gave these to me a long long time ago...you know who you are!!

I am sure things will get better and I am confident in the things that lay ahead.  I wish on days like this...that I was Irish...so that I could have some luck!!!  But alas, I am not...contrary to the red hair lol!!!

So until next time...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Ava-Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Sophie- Wine- Tameless
Outfit- American Idol Royalblue- aDIVA Couture
Shoes- ULTRAPLATFORM- Noir- N-core
Jewelry- Heart of the Ocean Set (Necklace, earrings and ring)- Purple Rose

Remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, I love the look on your face in the last shot. You seem to be telling the moon "Look, if you drop me, I will make sure you're never whole again."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous. Hope things take a turn for the better, dear.

    ReplyDelete