Monday, March 12, 2012

#160- Nearly all MESH!!!!

Ok, So I think I have become a MESH Lover!!  I know I have been dabbling in it, but I think I am getting ready to dive in!!  I know with this outfit I have....I am head to calf MESH.  I would have said head to toe...but my shoes are not mesh.  Anyway...Enjoy!!!


I got a notecard today from TORN and well it was a bunch of MESH goodness.  So I went and did some shopping.  Above is what I bought...the cute skirt and the wonderful top to go with it!!!

I just had to tell you all about it!!!  Hope you liked it!!!

Until next time....

Madi is wearing....

Skin- Ava- Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Amandine- Rouge- Wasabi Pills
Top- Hardy_Purple- {TD}-MESH
Skirt- Denim Skirt_Black- {TD}- MESH
Shoes- High Heels M06 Color Fat Pack- CS Design

Please remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL...I have reconnected with Life...still waiting on the Love part...but I am sure that will come sooner or later :)

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Mommacita. ;)
    Diggin the Mesh. Cant wait till they come out with really nice looking Mesh Avatars. <3

    ReplyDelete