Saturday, March 10, 2012

#159- 52 WOCC2- Aquamarine

Oooo I had the time of my life with this color.  Aquamarine is a fun color and my mood was lifted with this color.  YAY!!!  Thank goodness for wonderful colors that lift the spirit.  So, I went shopping on the marketplace and found some great things.  I hope you all enjoy my photos as much as I had taking them!!! Enjoy!!


With this color, it goes really well with all things associated with the ocean.  So here I am on an anchor courtesy of Kay Weston and Image Essentials.


I may not be smiling in this photo, but I am smiling on the inside.  I have a new found happiness!!! YAY!!!


It may not be the Titanic....but I feel like I'm Flying!!!

Let's hope this feeling continues!!!  I am sure it will....so until next time...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Ava-Mocha- Hush Skins
Eyelashes- Glitter Lashes- DK
Eye Makeup- Toxic Bish
Hair- Tina- Sangria- Truth
Dress- Corset Outfit- Aqua- Mimi's
Shoes- ILLUSION- Silver- N-core

Enjoy Life and Love in SL...I AM!!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

8 comments:

  1. oh my goodness... awesom in that corsett outfit.. so the answer is: yes i love your pictures as much as you did i think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dramatic! love the lashes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for so much excitement! Love the anchor shot the most.
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sexy and fun! I love you against the anchor and that make up is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you do look happy! =)
    Beautiful in aquamarine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty, this is really a color made for summer and water and fun. You look adorable.

    ReplyDelete