Sunday, March 4, 2012

#158- 52 WOCC2- Avocado

I am a huge fan of all colors in the green family, so when I saw this color...Avocado, I was a very excited.  I loved shopping for this color.  I went to JANE and saw that they had a lot of Avocado options, however, I know this dress is not avocado in color, but this color was close.  I did however purchase some avocado colored clothing from JANE while I was there and maybe you will see that later in the week.  So for now, enjoy this beautiful MESH dress by JANE...called Tangled.  Enjoy!!


I love taking pictures like this....I don't know why, but it is beachy and a bit mysterious.  Almost as though someone was stalking me when they took the picture!!


This picture, I wanted to have with lots of water in the background, and so I went and stood on a high hill overlooking the water.

I am in love with this dress...enough said.

So until next time...when I get a chance to post..LOL!!

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Ava- Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- India- Sangria- Truth
Dress- Tangled- cedar- JANE

Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

1 comment: