Saturday, February 25, 2012

#157- 52 WOCC2- Dandelion

It is a bit late for Dandelion season, but I managed to find one that would, well attempt to sweep me off my feet. I didn't get swept off my feet, but I was blown around a bit....just like in rl today. Wow, was it sure windy.  So here is my Dandelion in all it's glory....Enjoy!!!


Here I am in a meadow, with a bunch of pretty flowers and grasses and a lone, huge dandelion catches my eye.  So I pick it, thinking I could blow it away and make a wish and have it come true....yeah right, I was sadly mistaken.  There was no blowing, no wishing...well maybe a bit of wishing, wishing and hoping this dandelion wouldn't sweep me away.


As you can see, I am holding on for dear life.  I finally got this dandelion under control, but sadly, I didn't get my wish, well probably because it was so large and I couldn't blow away the seeds...maybe that is a good thing...wouldn't want to many dandelions growing over the summer.

Let me tell ya, I had fun doing this one...I might not have clothing that is called Dandelion on...but the color seems to fit.  Maybe my blogging mojo has returned....one can only WISH!!!! LOL!!

So until next time...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Ava-Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Amandine- Rouge- Wasabi Pills (Mesh)
Shirt- Jinja Flower Top- Black
Capris- Eluzion- Imperia Pants
Sweater- JANE- absolutely sweater.honey
Shoes- GF- Ribbon Slingback Shoes-  Gold
Prop- NSA- Dandy

Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

6 comments:

  1. nice pictures Madi... i used that huge dandelion too.. always surprised to see what others make of it...sometimes when i wish isn't fullfilled..later on you see the meaning why

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLD ON MADI!!!! =)
    Mine tried to blow me away to LOL
    Great styling, love your pix

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Madi! So glad you didn't get blown away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dandelion! Maybe you'll get that wish later....

    ReplyDelete