Thursday, February 23, 2012

#156- Pretty in Pink...and I kinda Like it!!!

I know, I know...don't faint...the title of this post says it all.  Pink...Madi....Like...wow that is a lot to comprehend all in one sentence.  I know...and I am sorry to spring this on you, but I love love love this outfit.  Yes, it is pink...and I don't care, I love it!!!  Bring on the cotton candy, and the other pink things I have been missing out on...lol.  Ok, I may not go that far...but at least this is a start. Enjoy!!!


First I went to a carnival area and played on the cute Merry-Go-Round.  I was inspired and feeling girly today....oh goodness...did that really just come out of my mouth???  *GASP*  Yes, it did.  Anyway, cuteness on the merry-go-round.


Then to nature I went...had to find me a cute area to take a cute pic...usually water is involved...and I bet you are wondering why.  Well, here is the answer in a nutshell.  I think best near water...I sit near the ocean, I lounge by the pond, I even sometimes wear my bathing suit and just sit in the water.  I let it rush over me, clear my head, clear my thoughts.  I am in need of a lot of that lately.

Btw, for those keeping up with the icy conditions of late....the thaw continues, but the wall is up strong and steady.  There is a lot of fortification in place for that wall....I don't see it coming down any time soon....let me say this....THAT IS THE LAST TIME I WILL JUMP!!!  From now on, the heart doesn't rule the head....my head will now rule my heart.

Deal with it!!

Until next time...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Ava-Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Mariposa- Sangria- Truth
Outfit- Fragrantsilk- D-Style
Tattoo- Melopee- LouLou&Co
Earrings- G Hoop Earrings- Boom

Note....I know people will wonder about some of the things mentioned above....don't worry...It was a decision I don't regret...but will never make again.

Enjoy Life and Love in SL...I am learning to again!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment