Wednesday, February 22, 2012

#155- Mardi Gras!!!!

Ok, so I know I am a bit late...but as I always say...better late then never.  So here is my post on Mardi Gras...I got a hot costume to wear and went in search of some Bourbon on Bourbon Street....enjoy!!!


Had to join in on the fun...dancing around in my colorful costume.


I was having so much fun....there were beads being tossed at me....fun fun!!!!


So then...after the fun had died down....I had to take a shot in front of the Bourbon Street sign.  But I was slightly amused to see the sign in the background....Beware of PickPockets and Loose Women....lol!!!

So until next time...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Ava- Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Lelutka- Brigitte
Outfit- Mardi Gras Outfit- ATOI
Shoes- ETERNITY- Gold- N-core

Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment