Sunday, February 5, 2012

#148- 52 WOCC2- Alice Blue

Alice Blue?  I went with something in my inventory, might not be the exact color...but it is close...and it is called Ice...not alice lol!!!  I was having so much fun tonight that I had to continue and do a little playing....hope you enjoy!!


Come here...and check this lingerie out!!!  I got this some time ago at Phoenix Rising.  Love the look here with the Gloria hair from Truth and the boots..thanks to a dear dear person, I have these uber sexy boots to wear for you today!!  You know who you are *wink* thank you!


Mhhmm, what is better then wearing lingerie and jumping on the dance pole to entice you to do whatever lol.


Thanks to Dark...I got this great shot....I just love the come hither look...don't you???!!!!

So until next week...when I bring you the color Folly....

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Ava-Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Freda- night- Truth
lingerie- Tainted-Ice- Phoenix Rising
Boots- JD LUV BOOT EXCLUSIVE BLACK

Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all....
Madi <3

7 comments: