Saturday, February 4, 2012

Blog Post #147- LOTD 2/4/12- Fun With Dark!!!

Ok, so today I wanted to do a collaborative post with my oh so very dear friend Dark.  Since she started her own blog we have wanted to do a post or two or three or however many we choose, together.  She is quirky in all the right ways, and I love her so much.  So let me show you how much fun we had doing this....Enjoy!!!


Ok, so in this picture, I know...we don't look as though we are having much fun.  But trust me...we were having a blast...I mean how can you go wrong with blood cocktails in hand???!!!!   So for the real fun....keep reading....


See...we thought of the funniest stuff when we were shooting this...and well bubbling blood...you know what happened next..... and no, I'm not illustrating that :P!!!

So until next time...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Ava- Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Edytha- Red- Tukinowaguma
Dress- My Mash Up Dress- Fucsia/Orange- Blah
Shoes- CHIC-rose-N-core
Necklace- Gemstone Jewelry-Iris-Fringe- GF
Earrings- Custom Angel Earrings- Aly
Bracelet- Mom Heart Bracelet- ICED
Bracelet- Wildchild Cuff-Leopard- LC Covet

Dark is wearing...

Outfit-Blah. (My MashUp Dress-Fucsia/Lime)
Lashes-Blah. (Simplicity Lashes-4)
Eyes-~*By Snow*~ Hazel Delight Eyes
Jewelry-I Am Lakshmi (Chop Zuey)
Heels-TIPTOE Dramatic Diamond Heels-Pale Green
Hair-/Wasabi Pills/ Nicole Mesh Hair
Skin-~Hush~ Lila - Cocoa Skin

Hugs and Kisses to Dark for spending some time with me....and I'm sure you will see her again from time to time.

Enjoy Life and Love in SL....Better believe I am!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment