Saturday, February 11, 2012

#149- 52 WOCC2- Folly

Folly...I was a bit flustered over this color...in more ways then one.  First, I am not a pinky type person....as most of you know already.  Secondly, Folly, what color is that exactly?? Is it pink? No.  Is it red? Nope.  Folly seems to be a pretty interesting mixture of the two.  So, with swatch in hand, I went searching and searching for some folly.  So take a look at what I found....enjoy!!!


I think this top is a pretty good match to the swatch.  I know I don't wear pink all that often, but buying this top wasn't so painful.  So in order to bring out the folly...I had to take a picture in a place that had a good amount of pink.  So I found this alien abduction trailer park...which was fun to visit...and so glad I didn't get abducted.

For all those that have been keeping up...my heart isn't so icy anymore, but it isn't all warm and fuzzy yet either.

So until next time....

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Ava- Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Not sure lol
Top- Refreshing top- apple- Alterego
Pants- Bootyliciouz-fmp-denim- darkblue- alterego

Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

5 comments:

  1. hot pose and hot look !!! bye bye Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, that's a great top and I love the little trailer in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got the color right on! And glad you're feeling better...keep at it, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont worry about warm and fuzzy, thats what your blogger friends are for =)
    You did great on the color!! And I am glad no alien grabbed you at the trailer park. LOL xo

    ReplyDelete