Sunday, January 22, 2012

#137- 52 WOCC- Iron

It has been a few days since I have posted anything....kinda behind and someone has noticed ;).  Today is Sunday, which means....52 Weeks of Color Challenge Part Duex.  This week's color is Iron.  To me, it appeared to be a silvery blue color.  So that is the look I went for.  Anyway....here is my Iron...Enjoy!!


Silver is one of my go-to colors.  It is glamorous to me and Iron sure fits that bill too.  I just love how this look all came together.


Of course, my post would not be complete without the close up lol.

Today is a great day...as my Trysten is back!!!  Welcome back!!  Can't wait to see and talk to you!!

Until next time...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Ava-Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Laleh- Sangria- Amacci
Outfit- Moonlit Night Outfit- VioMagic
Shoes- CHERIE- Silver- N-core

Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

7 comments: