Tuesday, January 17, 2012

#136- LOTD- 1/17/12- I Dunno Anymore!!

My inventory is becoming a bear to keep up with, I think it is partly my fault because I have this insane shopping habit.  There are others to blame though...I am most certain of it LOL!!!  So anyway, I have no idea to wear most days and it is getting frustrating.  So here I am in front of my wardrobe and as you can see... I Dunno!!!  Enjoy!!


Maybe tomorrow I might have a clue....or not lol!!! But until then....

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Ava-Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Madeline- Sangria- Truth
Outfit- Harley- F- D-Style
Shoes- DARE Booties in Black- [Gos]
Bracelet- Obsession Bracelet
Earrings- Custom Angel Earrings- Aly
Pose- Wardrobe with Poses Black- Icons Of Style

Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment