Monday, January 16, 2012

#135- LOTD 1/16/12- One of my Christmas Prezzies!!!

I got a bunch of cool things for Christmas and today's look is one of them.  Trysten's SL Dad gave me a lovely outfit from Morea Style for Christmas and this is the first time I have had a chance to wear it and blog it.  Thank you Georgio for the lovely gift!!  Enjoy!!


This is such a cute dress and I love the style of it.  The color for me is also a bonus, I know...grey is kinda boring....but for me, grey is like those cozy grey sweats you have that you love to wear.  Grey is comforting to me.  I don't know...I am weird and those closest to me know it lol!!!  Anyway...until tomorrow...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Ava- Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- AMAZZONIA- Mahogany- TuTy's
Outfit- Louna- Collection Morea Style City
Shoes- CARESSE- Platine- N-core

Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment