Sunday, January 22, 2012

#138- LOTD 1/22/12- Nice, Sexy and Slutty!!!

I wanted to wear a nice, sexy and slightly slutty look today....Someone, who shall remain nameless asked for it!!!  So then a really great friend of mine...Shasta, mentioned that she makes clothes....what?? Huh??? how did I not know this from the beginning???  Well now I know and Shasta...you need to get your store set up...because I am gonna wear and blog all of it!!!  So chop chop hun!!!  So this dress is courtesy of Shasta!!!  Thank you Sweetie.  Enjoy!!!


Front view....that is the nice and sexy part.   Wait for it.....


Yep, that be the slightly slutty part.....don't you agree???


LOL...in case you forgot what I look like....with Mr Trysten's favorite hair on ;).

Until next time....

Madi is wearing...
Skin- Ava-Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- AMAZZONIA- Tuty's
Dress- Vixen- red- MSF
Shoes- ULTRAPLATFORM- Noir- N-core

I am sure gonna enjoy today.....I ask that you Enjoy your Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment