Sunday, January 8, 2012

#124- 52 WOCC- Coral 2/52

Ok, so I am already thinking some of these colors are going to be a bit of a challenge, even for my vast inventory.  I could not find anything in my inventory that was coral in color, except hair, and it is a bit early in the challenge to be going nakie lol.  So, what did I do, yes I caved and went shopping, but found some cool things that were coral in color, or actual coral.  So with all that being said...here is Coral...enjoy!!!


This picture was taken in our fish tank lol.  I needed water and fish and well it worked out great!!!  I found the red coral on the MP and was overjoyed.  I also found a designer that does coral colored hair...Vanity Hair!!! I love this cute little bob look and in coral....oh yes...winner winner chicken dinner lol!!!

Also, please feel free to ask any question...Dear Madi is open for business!!! LOL!!

So until tomorrow when I bring you the look of the day....

Madi is wearing....

Skin- Ava- Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Bus Stop- Coral- !VA!
Swimsuit- Zuma Bikini- Coral- Doppelganger Inc.
Necklace- Coral Necklace- Jungle Store

Enjoy Life and Love in SL....you know I always do!!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

14 comments:

  1. Wow Madi I bet your fishies didn't know what hit them you suddenly diving in like that hehe... you look fab in coral though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative shot! And love the swimsuit ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, and you didn't even have to go location hunting! Way to go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I love that you dove right in to your fish tank, priceless! Adorable suit too. Coral looks nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice bikini, the colour fits perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow super colourfull picture.. i love it...bye bye Nic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the whole look! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay summer and warm and bikini time! And of course corals! Very cute Madi :)
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fish tank is so creative. And good luck in your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute, and yeah I think we're all going to have to buy at least a few things for the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete