Sunday, January 8, 2012

#125- LOTD 1/8/12- Yep, Have Purse will Travel!!!

Ok, so normally I think that the carrying or even accessorizing with a handbag is a little funny in SL.  But I saw this blouse, shoes and handbag combo at Purple Moon for only 60L this weekend.  How could I pass that up...answer was...I couldn't.  I even got it in purple too!!!!  But, for most, know that I love love love the color green.  So that love will come in handy for any green type colors in Luna's 52 WOCC part deux!!  So here is my look of the day....enjoy!!!


These pumps are soo cute!!!  I don't know how I will ever take them off.  Hmmm maybe I won't!!!

So anyway, I start my new RL job tomorrow...yay!!!  So all my blogging will have to be done at night when I come on.  I may not be able to do a look of the day every day, but I will certainly give it a try.  Anyway....wish me luck!!!

Until tomorrow...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Ava- Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Andrea- Sangria- Truth
Blouse- Tess Shirt in Green- Purple Moon- 60L weekend
Pants- Zohee Jeans- Cluster- last week-60L weekend
Shoes- Growl Pumps in Green- Purple Moon
Handbag- Growl Handbag in Green- Purple Moon

Enjoy Life and Love in SL....and Trysten...be good, see you soon!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

1 comment: