Saturday, January 7, 2012

#123- LOTD 1/7/12- Pretty in Magenta!!!

I guess something interesting today...I got my Mojo back.  Not sure what brought it back, but I felt better today and decided to get all dressed up in Trysten's favorite color on a woman lol.  Yep, that means pink of some sort.    Wait, I remember why I chose pink....I opened the pack of VIP gifts that was given out to the VIP's of the P10 group.  I looked inside and realized, I didn't have the StarStruck heels.  So I wanted to wear them and photograph them for you all.  So anyway, here is my Pretty in Magenta look....please Enjoy!!!


I love this dress and the shoes are SAWEEEETTTT!!!!  Yes, I know, I am saying something nice about pink, but maybe 2012 is turning over a new leaf with me.  Maybe, just maybe, I don't find it as revolting as I used to...lol!!!  And...since I haven't put in a headshot lately....here is a cute lil one I captured....


Anyway....I cannot wait until you all get to see my Coral pics tomorrow...I am so proud of these lol!!!

Until tomorrow.....

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Ava-Mocha-  Hush Skins
Hair- Mariposa- Sangria- Truth
Dress and accessories-  Gorgeous- Magenta- NMD
Shoes- StarStruck- P10- VIP Gift

Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all
Madi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment