Monday, January 2, 2012

#117- LOTD 1/1/12- New Year!!!

Lots going on already in this new year!!  2012...wow!!!  Anyway, yesterday, I worked on the Fashion Forward hunt and got some really cool things.  I also wanted to get in on the mesh hair action hitting the grid, so I went to Wasabi Pills and got the great Amandine style.  Too cute!!!  Anyway, I have a bit more going on, in an upcoming post, I will have a guest blogger...also named Maddie.  So be sure to catch watch she has to say.  So onto the LOTD for yesterday 1/1/12....enjoy!!


Like I was saying, the hair is from Wasabi Pills.  The pose set is from Construct.  It is the New Years hunt gift for the Fashion Foward hunt.  The blouse is from Indyra Originals and is also the yummy goodness you will get from the FF hunt.  The jeans are from Vero Modero, also from the FF hunt.  Lots of good things in the Fashion Forward hunt.  I don't think all items are out in the stores yet, but there are a lot of things to get.  So go out and have some fun and do this great hunt!!

Until  next time, when I bring you other wonderful things....

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Ava- Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Amandine- Rouge- Wasabi Pills-  Mesh
Blouse- Catalon one shouldered blouse- Indyra Originals
Pants- Bootleg Jean Dark blue- Vero Modero
Shoes- ETERNITY- XtremeHeel Gold- N-core

As always, Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment