Sunday, January 1, 2012

#116- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Champagne 1/52

Here we are again...YAY!!!  52 WOCC, welcome back to all my fellow bloggers!!!!  I have missed everyone so much!!  I cannot wait for all the wonderful colors in store for us this year!!  So with all that being said....since I am a bit hung over today, here is Week 1- Champagne.  Such a perfect color to start us off on this wonderful challenge!!  Enjoy...


Here is the lovely gown by Purple Moon called Alice in Black and Champagne!!  In the background, you see a cute picture of My Heart, Trysten and I!!!  I miss you Trysten, have fun on vacation.  See you when you get back!!

I wanted to try something out on all my wonderful bloggers.  I want to add in a post each week to do some question and answers.  So please, if you have any questions for me, please ask them in your comments and I will answer them all in an upcoming post!!  Think of it as a Dear Abby sort of post for SL!!!  (Thanks to Trysten for the idea!!)

Anyway...until next week with the color Challenge when we will all be wearing Coral!!  Gotta hunt for that color now lol!!

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Ava-Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Marianne- sangria- Truth
Gown- Alice in Black and Champagne- PM
Shoes- SOUL XtremeHeel II- Caramel- N-core

Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!  And yes, in case you all didn't know or read during our mini break....I am with someone new in SL!!!  He is my Heart....and so much more!!

Hugs to all, so glad to be back!!

Madi <3

8 comments:

  1. Wow Madi what a way to start of the colour challenge you look stunning... Cant wait to see what else you come up with, and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look. Love the gown. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! That dress is spectacular. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderful and I missed our color challenge, too! So good to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year Madi, lots of luck and love!

    ReplyDelete