Thursday, December 29, 2011

#115- LOTD 12/19/11- Warm Weather Wear!!

As it has gotten pretty chilly here in the wonderful northeast, I decided to wear a jacket today.  Plus I was cleaning out my inventory (and managed to clean 1,000 items out of it!!) and found this gem of an outfit that I had shoved way in the back.  It is obvious by the name of this outfit, that I got it on a 60L weekend deal, but for the life of me, no idea where LOL!!!  Yes, I checked the creator, I am not a noob after all :P.  So please enjoy!!!


This cute outfit came with the jeans, the sweater and the jacket.  I believe it also came with other boots, but I liked these G-Field boots better with the overall outfit.  This adorable hair, yeah that was one of the bargains I got over at Amacci's red pack sale that ended the other day.  So until tomorrow...when I bring you the next LOTD....

Madi is wearing...


Skin- Ava- Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Doris- Sangria- Amacci
Outfit- 60L Weekend Jaguar Outfit
Boots- Long Fur Cuff Boots- camel- G-Field

Please remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

1 comment: