Wednesday, December 28, 2011

#114- LOTD 12/28/11- Pretty as a Picture!!!

Ok, so now that Christmas is over this year....I can breathe a bit easier.  But I have one more post that has a Christmas gift in it.  G-Field has been a favorite of mine for a while now and well, with good reason.  Cerberus Noel is a wonderful creator.  This 2011 Holiday Dress and Necklace that was a gift is no different.  I love this dress and as my wonderful sister might say, " It is beautiful Madi, but not really your style."  Well, she is half right.  By that I mean, It is a beautiful dress and it isn't the style I would wear on an everyday basis, but I would so wear this for the right occasion.  So without any further ado....Enjoy!!!


Here is the dress in all it's glory!!!  Isn't it gorgeous??!!  I really think so!  Anyway, I need to talk about my shoes now.  These shoes are from Nardcotix.  Now, I am more of a N-core gal, but with a 70% off sale, how can anyone resist??!!  I found these gems over at Nardcotix yesterday and had to talk about them.  They are the cutest MaryJane kind of shoe I have ever seen.  With the cute T-strap, they are to die for!!  A must have for my ever expanding inventory.  LOL!!


The other thing I wanted to discuss was the hair.  I got this hair called Milly at Amacci.  They were having a red pack sale, which worked in my favor, since I am a red head lol.  So because there is such a femininity to this dress, I wanted a nice soft looking hair to go with it.  Yes, not all pretty dresses need an updo.  I am pretty sure that the Amacci sale is over, if memory serves me correctly, it ended yesterday.  Sorry for not letting you all know sooner....but still go over and take a look at all the wonderful styles they have to offer.

Until tomorrow...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Ava- Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Milly- Sangria- Amacci
Dress- 2011 Holiday Gift Dress & Necklace- G-Field
Shoes- Kurvy MJ Silver- NX-Nardcotix

Enjoy your Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment