Monday, January 2, 2012

#118- My Mesh Experience- By Madelyn Soulstar

Ok, here it is...my first guest blogger...Madelyn Soulstar.  I have recruited her to do some of my mesh posts.  She is a new lover of all things mesh...but instead of me telling you...let me have her tell you... Take it away Maddie.....

Hi! My name is Maddie, or "the other Maddie" as Madi(son) calls me :D I wanted to share my experience with mesh with you all, and be a guest blogger for her! THANK YOU MADI FOR LETTING ME STEAL YOUR BLOG FOR A MOMENT. :D

So anyway. For a long time, I used the Emergence viewer because I'm afraid of change, and I used Emergence and didn't want to vary far from that.... but I had someone talk me into switching to Singularity and I LOVELOVELOVELOVE it!!!! I didn't know I could see mesh until I found some badass rainboots (not shown, sorry :( ) and demo'd them and discovered I could ...and it was all over for me then.


So first, lets rave about this amazingly cute hair. It's from Wasabi Pills. SO cute!! I love though, when people are like... "Umm Maddie, you have a big block on your head..." lol :) I love the headband mixed with the braids and sideswept bangs! EEP!


Next, these boots are from FIR & MNA for the very last Fifty Linden Friday (aw, sad!! :( ) ... they were $50L and totally worth that. And then some. I'd buy these even at full price. I love buckle at the top, and the flat foot. No heel! Super super super cute.



Thank you Madi for letting me squeel about the total awesomeness that is mesh!!!!!! :D :D


Skin -  [Al Vulo![ - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Sunkissed ] (-Private Room Event-)
Hair - /Wasabi pills/ Amandine **MESH**
Suspenders - *RezIpsa Loc* Black
Wife beater - [VG] Pearl
Pants - [Cynful] Eve Britches - Black
Necklace - [NSD] Angel Heart Necklace
Coffee - S. PERKES Robust Coffee To Go Cup
Boots - *FIR & MNA* The Orann Boots Grey **MESH**
Piercing - Pekka - Montis Ear Piercings
Bracelets - Whippet & Buck - Simple Polished Cuff

Thank you so much Maddie for taking over my blog for a moment.  Hope you will come back and guest blog for me again soon!!!

Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3 and Maddie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment