Saturday, August 27, 2011

#65- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Liver 43/52

Hmmm liver???  I don't really like this color and so I was not really inspired this week to do much with it.  But I have to say, that this color has brought me to realize that my favorite time of year is coming up.  Autumn!!!!  So this color fits in with the whole autumn feel of things.

I have to tell you all about my week...it has been a real challenge this week, not only for the blog, but for me in rl.  First, I have been experiencing some terrible pain in my right shoulder.  Yes of course, I am right hand dominant, so it is really a challenge to work, ( I talk on the phone and use a computer all day).  But that aside, I live on the east coast and so like most of you might have already heard, we had an earthquake, now, I was no where near the epicenter, but I did get jiggled in my seat at work a bit.  Now of course Hurricane Irene decides she needs to pay us a little visit.  So that has been my week...oh and if you were worried, the shoulder is due to severe cervical (neck) spasms....yay too muscle relaxers lol.  Anyway....on to the blog post called Liver!!!  Enjoy!!!


Yes, I am wearing a different skin today....it is from the now closed Scratch Skins and Shapes.


Posing with a real stud!!!  But no, he is not " my happiness"  That will come in the next post...so if you want to see "my happiness"  You will have to stay tuned to next weeks color challenge post for FireBrick!!!


This was an outfit that I found on the Marketplace, when I just typed into search....Liver!!!  Not bad!!

So this was liver...looking forward to firebrick.  Until next time.....

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Emily-Bronze5- Sassy Makeup- SSS ( Scratch Skins & Shapes) now closed :(
Hair- Andarial/ Red Pack- Magika
Outfit- Lasher Liver- Sharodie's
Shoes- OBSESSION- Brown- N-core
Bracelet- Urban Bracelet- bubble
Belt- Leather&Laced Belt-Coal- Earthstones

Please remember to enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Madi <3

4 comments:

  1. You look so cute, I like the pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks hot, though who'd have thought ANYONE could make Liver look this good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked liver! =)
    I am on the west coast, and we get our "more than" fair share of shake and baking =)
    Take care, hope your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete