Friday, September 2, 2011

#66- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- FireBrick 44/52

Hello Everyone and welcome to week #44 of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge.  Luna has been so wonderful to do this for us all and I have had so much fun.  But to be honest, so much has happened since I started this challenge.  Happy times, sad times, mad times and just heart-melting good times.  I have eluded for a few weeks that "my happiness" came back to me.  He came to me, sort of out of the blue, and said, I am sad and you are sad, let's hang out and be happy.  When I say, he came to me sort of out of the blue...I mean that he has been my liege in Bloodlines for a while now.  Our first meeting was nothing short of miraculous.  He saved me when I needed saving from a brand new avatar that was being suggestive in a very inappropriate manor...if you know what I mean.

So without further ado...I present "my happiness" as We show you our interpretation of Firebrick!!  Please Enjoy, I know We had fun taking these pictures for this particular post.

Here we are at Image Essentials, the couples area, taking some pretty pictures.


Don't we look so cute??!!!


He was so patient with me taking pictures, but I couldn't resist trying to pull his lips to mine for a sweet kiss!!


After our night of picture taking, we came home and I huffed and puffed on the window and scribbled this on it!!!


A brief moment alone, to show you a gift from "my happiness", he bought me this necklace as a reminder of him.  I wear it all the time...he has great taste in everything!!  Thank you Enrique...yes, I have finally told you his name.  Enrique, Thank you for helping to return my happiness to me and I know that in some way, I have done that for you too!!

I know, I know, I didn't talk much about firebrick, but since it is a form of red....and red equals passion, I thought it most fitting to include Enrique in this post!!

Until next time...

Madi is wearing..

Skin- Ava Skin- Mocha- Blondered- Hush Skins
Hair- Briana- Sangria- *SS*
Gown- Obsession- Red- Hot LALA
Shoes- Ribbon Slingback Shoes- Silver
Necklace- Ajisai Necklace- Chop Zuey
Bracelet- Petite Tennis Bracelet-EarthStones
Earrings- Dangle Stud Earrings- Diamond- Earthstones

Enrique is wearing...

Outfit- Morning Suit- Wedding Day in Silver- *SF* Designs
Shoes- Gothic Loafers- L&B Couture

Now you all know who gave me back my happiness and what he means to me.  Psst, if you don't know what he means to me....let me tell you a secret....he means the WORLD to me!!! Thank you Babe!!!

Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!  I will continue to do so with Enrique...
Hugs,
Madi <3

4 comments:

  1. hi madison...congrats that you found back your happiness.. the post is super romantic and your dress gorgeous..greetings Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Madison that is a lovely post, who cares you don't mention the colour much it is much nicer that you share your happiness with us! And what happiness, you both look great and such a cute couple!!! It's nice to know what makes you smile, and seeing you rock the firebrick as you tell us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the color, and thanks for sharing your happiness with us!

    ReplyDelete