Saturday, August 20, 2011

#64-52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Chartreuse 42/52

Wow, only 10 weeks left of this great challenge.  I have to start doing other blog posts during the week so that I can get in the habit of posting without the need for a challenge of sorts.  So with that being said, I had a very different post in mind for this week.  I was going to introduce you all to "my happiness".  But sadly there were some computer issues that prevented me from taking pictures with him.  So we will see the post that I did rather than the one I had planned lol.  Hope you all like my take on Chartreuse...which is not my favorite color, but a fun color.  Enjoy!!!


Here I am jumping over a log in my chartreuse and skates!!!


I am so talented, I can do all kinds of tricks on my skates.


I so love this picture, you can see my fun sunglasses and earrings and my lovely lips.


Here I am log jumping again, it was so fun the first time, I had to do it again.

But that is the fun evening I had with Chartreuse, as you can see it is a very fun color.  I suggest you all go out and get this Little Cutie outfit over at aDIVA in Chartreuse.  Thank you AnneJoy for making this too cute outfit in this color especially for this week.  You must have known I was having a hard time without "my happiness".

So until next time...

Madi is wearing-

Skin- Bridgette Skin 1-Hush Skins
Hair- Drew- Sangria-Truth
Lips- Kiss Me (pack)- Olive- Mad'
Skates- Roxy Roller Skates with Roxy Roller Socks-colored Lemon and Lime
Outfit- Little Cutie Chartreuse-aDIVA Couture

Please everyone....Remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!  I hope "my happiness" gets his computer fixed soon!!!

Hugs everyone
Madi <3



13 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun, I wish I didn't injure myself every time I get on wheels. You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you very good in skating... i liked the whole post..greetings Nicandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look and the photos Maddie, it is such a gorgeous look!! You make a yucky colour look awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooohaaa those poses are awesome! LOVE LOVE LOVE your post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun post, I am digging your roller skates, and the chartreuse lipstick is just simply perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much!!! I had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! You are super talented hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw cool! You even found chartreuse skates and I love the glasses and lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete