Saturday, July 30, 2011

#61- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Melon 39/52

Week 39 brings us the color melon.  I have to say, I think this week was the hardest for me so far.  I am not a pinky kind of person at all.  So I had to actually go out and buy some new things for this color.   But as I am in a better mood than I was last week, I was able to shop and not be too distracted.  I was able to find some cute things in a blush color, which closely resembles Melon.  Hope you enjoy!!!


This blouse by Trends, is more pink to me, so I had to go and find something that matched a bit closer to Miss Luna's color swatch.


Hence, the change in clothes and appearance.  So, I hope that you all like this post.  As much as I would love to elaborate on the brightening of my week.   I will leave that for a future post....so stay tuned to hear how my happiness has returned.

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Bridgette 1 Skin- Hush Skins
Hair- Francesca- Sangria- Truth
Hair- EXTREMIST- Mahogany- Tuty's
Shirt 1- Love Rose- Bustier- Trends
Shirt 2- Sleeveless_gathered blouse- blush - *BOOM*
Pants 1- Love Rose- Calca- Trends
Pant 2- Jeans- Crank Design
Shoes- CHIC- Rose- N-core

Hugs to you all...stay tuned for more happy thoughts!!!

Madi <3

7 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I had problems with pink too... think Im gonna have even MORE problems with apricot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, I love the casual look of the bottom shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous!! I am soo loving the hair on your second pic! SUPER cute and sexy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all, had a better time this week...not looking forward to the apricot color though...but we will see Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like both looks! Good luck with Apricot :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very chic looks! Good luck with apricot...can anybody say JAM?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I am not looking forward to apricot.

    ReplyDelete