Friday, August 5, 2011

#62- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge-Apricot, week 40/52

I am sure that most of you had crayons growing up and loved to sit and color for hours.  I know I did, but like I am sure, as we were getting old, our skin colors changed from maybe purple or orange to then red and yellow and then finally probably something along the lines of apricot.  I know mine did.  I always loved making the little people I was coloring have normal looking skin color.  Probably something along the lines of the below picture...


Afterall, it is probably the one color closest to that of most people.  Unless of course, you are of another ethnicity.  For me, this comes close.  NOTE: IF AT SOME POINT IN THIS BLOG POST YOU GET OFFENDED, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE WRITER OF THIS BLOG IS CAUCASIAN AND PLEASE ALSO REMEMBER, I AM NOT OUT TO OFFEND ANYONE!!!!  Ok now, with that out of the way, I can get back to coloring books and apricot skin tones.


I mean, that is a pretty close match, don't ya think??? I would almost think...where is Madi again.  I almost disappear in the picture...except for my vibrant red hair lol.

So, like any kid, my first instinct with this post was to go to say a carnival!!!  Which I will show below....not my best though, so I warn you....



These are all just showing the bright colors of the carnival...sorta like all the colors in a crayon box.  I warned you lol....they are bad.

So anyway, back to the sane version of Madi...lol.


I just love how this picture turned out, the pose the apricot colored top and the hair.  It is a good representation of the crayon color I used as a kid to make my coloring books look more human.

I hope you enjoyed this post, I had much more fun than I thought I would doing this color.

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Bridgette Skin 1-Hush Skins
Hair- NALA-darkred-Emo-tions
Shirt- Silk Top-apricot- INDI Designs
Shorts- Cut Offs-PlasticAcid
Shoes- Nevada Heels Stripes Orange-Cero Style

Until next time, please remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs
Madi <3

6 comments:

  1. Cute top! I love how flowy it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree on the top sooo cute! And I love SL amusement parks! They always get me in a giggly mood when with the right company ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, Madi! I love the carnival pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww to cute Madi! Me LOVES your crayon pic! =) One of my favorite relaxing techniques is to color, also, I get an excuse to buy coloring books and crayons when my neice comes to visit me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Madi! Out on the town to see the carnival :) Love the top.. dont fall out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, thank you all for the wonderful comments, I had fun doing this one.

    ReplyDelete